Inspirational Thoughts from Dad and About Dad to Show Our Thanks to All the Hardworking Fathers on Our Polk County Staffing Team
June 17 is Father’s Day, and we at KB Staffing appreciate all the hard work fathers do, in the home and outside of it. Dads work hard and play hard, and sometimes in the middle of all that they still find time to dispense some wisdom of their own.
In honor of all the Dads out there, we’ve compiled a list of motivational quotes from Dads and about Dads. After all, where would we be without our fathers?
- “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’” — True words of wisdom from basketball legend Michael Jordan.
- “His heritage to his children wasn’t words or possessions, but an unspoken treasure, the treasure of his example as a man and father.” — Will Rogers, Jr., son of the beloved humorist.
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” — That important message is from basketball player Jim Valvano.
- “I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers.” — Pastor and author T.D. Jakes gives us this important reminder that being a father is a role taken on by many men without children of their own.
- “It’s an ongoing joy being a dad.” — This heartwarming quote from famed actor Liam Neeson reminds us that fatherhood is more than just responsibility, it’s also a pleasure.
Thank you, Dads, for all you do. You give your time, your heart, and yourself to the children you raise, and we appreciate you for it. It isn’t about the glory or the fame, it’s about being someone your kids can count on to show them right from wrong and guide them through their formative years.
When you are looking for work, KB Staffing has full time temp jobs and temp-to-hire jobs throughout Central Florida. We are a full-service staffing company in Polk County dedicated to putting the right people in the right jobs.
To view our current jobs or to submit your application for consideration right away, go to our online job portal and create a username and password. It’s easy and takes only a few moments. Or, feel free to call us at 863-875-5721.