March is Women’s History Month, so we at KB Staffing thought we’d take this time to highlight some of our favorite quotes from important female leaders over the years. We hope these insights provide you with the motivation to make some positive changes in your life!
- “One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.” – Former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt. This quote speaks to us because we believe our actions are truly louder than words, and when we choose a path of determination and responsibility we are setting ourselves up for success.
- “The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.” – Author, lawyer, and motivational speaker Iyanla Vanzant. Teamwork makes difficult tasks manageable. Here at KB Staffing based in Winter Haven, our expert staffing service includes our philosophy that by helping each other we are helping ourselves.
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estée Lauder, businesswoman and co-founder of the major cosmetics company. Dream, and pursue your dreams, but don’t forget that it is the hard work that will make your dreams a reality.
- “My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Talk show host and media mogul Ophrah Winfrey. We believe in giving every endeavor our best effort. That’s the only way to achieve goals and move on to new opportunities. No matter where you are in your journey, every moment is another chance to do your best.
- “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” – KB Staffing’s own president, Kelly Braaten. When times get tough and doubt starts to creep in, remind yourself why you started on this path, and how far you’ve come already. Kelly is our own motivational coach in the office, and quotes like this help keep the staff focused on the future.
As a full-service staffing company in Polk County, we engage with a lot of people at various points in their careers. We try to inspire a sense of purpose and pride in job-seekers because we believe that it helps our candidates shine. If you’re a business in need of talented temp workers, or if you’re interested in becoming a part of our team of temporary or temp-to-perm workforce, contact us or call 863-875-5721.