||Self-starter, ability to have good communication skills with customers and other co-workers.
- Greet/assist and direct visitors to appropriate offices.
- Perform clerical and other record keeping duties using computer, typewriters, copy machines and other general office equipment.
- File documents, forms and other paperwork.
- Prepare paperwork for the assigned office according to established practice and procedure.
- Post data or other record keeping information by written notations.
- Follows procedures for processing invoices for payments insuring that other record keeping matters are noted, recorded and filed appropriately.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlooks, etc.
- Deal with the public via telephone or in person guiding them according to unit established procedures, providing information and/or responding to inquiries as directed or trained.
- Able to multi-task
- Handle routine mail duties such as sorting, date stamping, distributing and preparing for mailing according to established office procedures.
APPLY IN PERSON MONDAY-FRIDAY 9:00AM-11:00AM & 2:00PM-4:00PM