Check out what these eight stars were doing to earn income before they were famous.
Everyone has to start climbing that ladder to stardom somewhere – and for many, that first step is at the bottom! As a distraction from the serious business of the world today, KB Staffing did a little digging and came up with some early jobs of big stars. You might be surprised how your favorite celebrities made their money in their younger days!
Early Jobs of Famous People
Check out this list of jobs that some big-name actors and artists held before hitting their stride on stage or screen.
- You might remember Bill Murray from the links, but he never really worked as a greenskeeper. He did, however, at one point, sell chestnuts outside of a grocery store.
- Brad Pitt may have made you drool in his younger days – when he dressed as a chicken to promote an El Pollo Loco restaurant.
- The Godfather of Soul, James Brown, spent some of his youth racking balls at the local pool hall.
- Do we smell a rat? Ask Warren Beatty! He was a ratcatcher before he hit it big in Hollywood.
- Speaking of taking out critters, who do you think worked in a slaughterhouse before their famed bat-biting incident? Why, Ozzy Osbourne, of course!
- Can you imagine dignified Colin Powell dealing in baby furniture? Well, he did – while growing up in the Bronx.
- At the tender age of just 13, famed “pirate” Orlando Bloom was working as a clay pigeon trapper for a skeet shooting range.
- Beyonce Knowles is renowned for her style and grace, and maybe she picked up a little of that panache while sweeping up hair in her mother’s salon as a kid.
KB Staffing Can Get You Out of the Old Job and into a New One
Whatever your career goals are, and wherever you are starting from, KB Staffing can help propel you to the top of your field. We know what the Polk County employment opportunities are and we are ready to help you find a job. We have temporary staffing options to suit nearly any career path, so give us a call at (863) 875-5721 to see how we can help you find your dream job.