Now that we’re into February, employers have issued W-2s to their employees, and people are eager to file! Every year at this time, KB Staffing has full-time temp jobs and temp-to-hire jobs available with local tax preparation firms. If you are interested in making some good money fast, this could be the right position for you.
Tax Season Jobs
KB Staffing loves this time of year because it means more work is available for our awesome workers! The next few months will be hectic in tax prep offices as people schedule appointments to file their income taxes. What does it take to work as a tax preparer?
- Good organizational skills. An effective tax preparer is organized and manages their time well.
- Experience. We are looking for individuals who have at least three years of experience in public accounting or income tax preparation.
- Ability. The right candidates have the ability to prepare individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns.
- Know what they’re signing up for. Tax season can be an exciting and chaotic time! Understand the rigors of the season and be able to go with the flow.
- Technical know-how. To be qualified for this position, you must have three years’ experience with QuickBooks Efficiency and income tax preparation. Knowledge and use of CCH Prosystem FX is a big plus!
If these are skills and abilities that you possess, then this could be the right job for you! Simply contact KB Staffing to learn what Polk County jobs are available for you as a tax preparer.
KB Staffing has many Central Florida jobs that need to be filled immediately, in addition to tax preparer roles. When you need to find work fast, trust the best full-service staffing company in Polk County to get you in the door and on the floor. Start your application with KB Staffing online today!