We all spend a good chunk of our time at work every week, and at KB Staffing, we believe that our work environments should cause us as little stress as possible. So we recently asked ourselves, what creates a positive work culture? Here’s what we came up with.
How to Establish a Healthy Environment at Work
KB Staffing handles numerous Polk County employment opportunities on a daily basis, and one thing we’ve learned from our staffing experience is that the Polk County workforce benefits from working at a company with a positive environment.
A healthy culture at work increases company morale, productivity, and profitability, and reduces the amount of absenteeism among employees. Creating an environment conducive to creativity and productiveness is easier than you might think!
- Make sure the physical space is tidy and pleasant. Clutter and broken equipment only serves to create frustration and aggravation among those who must navigate that mess.
- Create clear channels of communication. Employees should know who they can talk to address their concerns about their job or the company. Those points of contact need to be good listeners who are able to respond with appropriate compassion.
- Worker health matters. Physical and mental health issues can cause serious problems for employees and employers. It’s wise to provide resources so workers can tend to their health without undue financial or personal stress. Workout rooms and on-site counselors are a couple of great ways to protect everyone’s well-being.
- Engage with workers socially. You don’t need to be every employee’s best friend, but the company can host fun events during and outside of work hours to foster a sense of team spirit and camaraderie among workers and management.
- Embrace diversity in the workplace. Accept that people from different cultures and backgrounds have their own unique skills and abilities to offer the company and strive to hire a diverse workforce.
KB Staffing Keeps Everyone Happy!
Quit stressing your human resources manager with constant hiring, interviewing, and onboarding. It’s time to let the expert staffing service, KB Staffing, handle those responsibilities. Our staffing solutions and temporary staffing options will reduce the stress load on everyone!