As an expert staffing service, KB Staffing performs many important functions in the Polk County economy. Staffing agencies are often overlooked when it comes to the role they play in local economies, so we’d like to highlight some of the value we bring to the Polk County workforce.
The Role of Staffing Agencies
KB Staffing provides temporary staffing options to companies throughout Polk County, but we do more than just send people out to temporary jobs.
- Job training. Did you know that KB Staffing provides FDOT Flagger Certification? We can make sure the workers we send to your jobsite are well prepared for the job they’ll be doing.
- Onboarding and orientation. We’ll take care of the initial orientation and onboarding processes so workers are ready to jump right in when they get to the jobsite.
- Recruitment services. Running job ads, scheduling interviews, reviewing applications – that is a lot of time-consuming work that can be better handled by KB Staffing. We can manage all the responsibilities of an HR manager so you can focus on getting the real work done.
- Handling disputes. Any conflict that arises among the workers we send out can be handled by the diplomatic professionals in the KB Staffing office. There’s no need to waste your time sorting out those issues.
- Payroll functions. KB Staffing will take care of the payroll duties, including taxes and workers’ compensation claims, leaving one less responsibility on your desk.
KB Staffing Makes Running a Business Easy
You can count on KB Staffing to be a supportive member of your team that will continuously work towards the success of your company. We handle all of the staffing and HR duties so you can focus on creating a business legacy that you can be proud of. Call KB Staffing today for more information on what we can do for you.