KB Staffing has a number of Polk County employment opportunities available in various industries. Warehouse staffing continues to be a strong force in the Central Florida economy. Polk County is home to several warehouse facilities. Let’s look at why they continue to need reliable workers.
Why Warehouse Work Is Booming
At KB Staffing, we like to stay informed as to what’s happening in the local economy so we can provide the best staffing solutions to our clients. Here’s what we’ve noticed when it comes to the value of warehouse work to the Polk County workforce.
- E-commerce is bigger than ever. Prior to the pandemic, people did the majority of their shopping in brick-and-mortar stores, reserving online purchases for items that were more difficult to obtain locally. These days, more people are having everything from groceries to major appliances delivered from online retailers. This means that more goods are moving directly from warehouses to consumers.
- Warehouse work is vital. There are timelines that have to be adhered to and products that need to move on schedule, so warehouses need to maintain adequate staff to keep things on track. Warehouses rely on their workers to be punctual and motivated to work.
- Flexible schedules. Many warehouses operate around the clock, so there are schedules available to fit your needs.
- Excellent compensation. Because warehouse work is both challenging and important to the supply chain, employers value their workers and tend to pay well.
- Opportunity for growth. There are entry level positions available in local warehouses, and if you want to grow in your career, there are paths for advancement. You may pursue certifications that make you qualified for other positions, or work towards supervisory and management positions.
Start Right Away
Are you ready to start a lucrative career working in a local warehouse? Then contact KB Staffing today to get started on your application!