There are certain times that you don’t need a new full-time employee—but you do have a specific staffing need for a set amount of time or work. For these situations, temporary employees are a fantastic staffing solution.
Hiring temporary employees through an expert staffing service can save you the cost of hiring a full-time employee, while also ensuring that you and your company have the support your need for as long as you need it.
Here are some benefits of bringing in temporary employees:
- They can cover your seasonal needs. Everyone feels the pressure of the holidays and other seasonal times throughout the year, most notably retail and food service industries. By using KB Staffing for your human resources needs, you can hire quality temporary employees to aid you during those influxes without committing to new full-time, permanent employees that you might not need at other times throughout the year.
- They can cover for an absent employee. If one of your valued full-time employees leaves for a few weeks or months, we can provide a temporary solution for that specific amount of time. That way, you fill your staffing gap without misleading and causing undue stress for your existing employee or your new one.
- They can save you money. Temporary employees don’t require a costly benefits package, in-depth training or insurance. With our staffing solutions, you can hire temporary employees as needed without the overhead cost of new, full-time employees. You receive the temporary help you need at a cost you can afford.
- KB Staffing screens the employees for you. By using our staffing services, you’ll receive excellent temporary employees that have been vetted and approved by us. We remove you from the responsibility of the hiring process while providing quality employees and allowing you the flexibility you need.
- Think your temporary employee is a good fit? Hire them. We have temporary-to-hire staffing solutions that give you the ability to hire the employee or employees after 90 days. So, you can bring in temporary employees risk-free as a trial run, and if you find they fit with your company culture, you can hire them on as new, valued members of your team.
KB Staffing is a full-service staffing company in Polk County. If you’d like to discuss staffing options, you can contact KB Staffing by clicking here or calling us today at (863) 875-5721.